The term 'DENvpn.com' or 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of the website whose office is 193 Wickham Chase, West Wickham, Kent, BR4 0BH, United Kingdom. The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without DENvpn.comís prior written consent.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England.
- If you choose to sign up to our services you agree that while we will endeavour to provide you with all services advertised we cannot always under certain circumstances guarantee this.
- Any user who abuses our service for illegal activities under the laws of the England will have their account immediately revoked without a refund.
- We reserve the right to cancel any account at any time. We will however provide a full refund for the value of the remaining days on the users account if no laws have been broken.
- Once youíve signed up for any of our services at DENvpn.com you have a 14 day trial period from the sign up date to receive a full refund.
- You may cancel your subscription at any point after the 14 day trial period and you will not be billed again. Your account will remain active until what would have been the next due billing date.
Internet Copyright Notice
This website and its content is copyright of DENvpn.com - © DENvpn.com 2009. All rights reserved.
Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following:
- you may print or download to a local hard disk extracts for your personal and non-commercial use only
- you may copy the content to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge the website as the source of the material
You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval